Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76

Thread: alright forum snoops

  1. #41
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Note that I'm not saying the system's perfect for guilty/not guilty people--I'm saying if you never get into that predicament in the first place you ain't got nothing to worry about. What's so hard about that?
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Cane, the problem is, if any of these folks is found innocent...it isn't gonna be on the front page headlines like the article concerning all those rounded up in the sweep is. An acquittal of the average Joe isn't news....the witch hunt is...and the witch hunt gets the press.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #43
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    I agree with supr-beast. Put the names out when they are convicted, until then is just wrong imo. Personally I can't tell that these busts have accomplished anything at all. They can still go bust 50-100 people anytime they want to. Really not deterring the crime.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Funny thing is, most of the ones they get on every sweep is a person that they supposedly got the time before and the time before that. That tells me right there they don't have much on most of the folks that appear in print.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #45
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    I have some extreme beliefs on drug use, to me unless these people are selling to kids/doing other crimes leave them alone. It's a waste of tax dollars. The war on drugs is the biggest joke in police history.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    They're not that radical...I feel the same way.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #47
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    Damn...looks like a few people in here think they are "above" everyone else. This forum never ceases to amaze me. I think PVfan's sig sums it up!

  8. #48
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    lol....surely it didn't take this long for you to figure that out...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe they need a friend right now Mr. "live at the foot of the cross." You beat all I've ever seen. Quit bad mouthing people's goof- ups and try to be positive. I'll get bashed over this, but this needs to be addressed. </div></div>

    If you've got something to bash I_D over, do it via PM. I don't wanna hear it for the trillionth time and I'm pretty sure the rest of the board isn't interested either. There--I addressed it.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're always one of the first ones who comments on these busts. Since I've been in their shoes, It's not a very good time for these people.</div></div>

    When you commit a crime against society, society deserves to know and it becomes public record eventually--so thusly it's newsworthy. If you don't like it, maybe said offenders should have thought about their good name being sullied in the first place before they broke the law. It's not the getting the acts published in the paper that makes these people look bad, it's the acts that did it in the first place. </div></div>


    All about taking the high road and being the better man amigo. I grew up and matured,realized that mudslinging and personal attacks are something that schoolyard kids do,not folks who are in their 30's (or in his case 40's). It is sad that the guy sits and waits on my posts to deliver potshots. It truly is. One of these days perhaps he'll figure out that everytime he does that and I ignore it/refuse to be baited,it makes him look bad.

    As for names in the paper? We all have to be held accountable for our actions. Had my name been caught up in my stupid days there,I would have had to deal with it,knowing that I had no one to blame but myself. We all know the law,and if you aren't going to heed it,then what you get is on you. One of the guys that someone mentioned on here in this thread was indeed a good friend of mine many years ago. He has had tons of chances,gotten many slaps on the wrist over the years. He does not need a friend. He needs a cell. People make mistakes,deserve chances to do better,but when you are arrested for the 9th time,don't expect me to feel sorry for you.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #50
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: alright forum snoops

    There will always be mudslinging and personal attacks on people. It is just human nature. Everyone makes mistakes. I also think that guilt by association is wrong. Just because you know and associate with someone who is guilty of a crime does not make you guilty of the same crime. It may make you guilty of stupidity, but not of the same crime.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •